1. Soothe an upset stomach.
2. Mix in equal parts with water for a do-it-yourself cleaning solution.
3. Detox your skin with a few drops in bath water.
4. Add in to the washer with your detergent to get rid of pet odor and other smells.
5. Swish a mix of apple cider vinegar and a little bit of water in your mouth to freshen breath.
6. Set a cup of soap and apple cider vinegar on the counter to attract and trap fruit flies.
7. Add in a little bit with a full glass of water to clear up congested nasal passages.
8. Mix with water and pour over hair after washing to clear up dandruff.
9. Rub apple cider vinegar on teeth to whiten.
10. Gently brush over a sunburn to soothe aching skin.
11. Brush lightly on dogs and other pets to get rid of fleas.
12. Rub on sore legs and arms to get rid of cramps.
13. Place in a bowl near a strong odor to get rid of the smell.
14. Pour onto weeds to act as an instant, pesticide-free weed killer.
15. Dab a cotton ball into a bit of apple cider vinegar and use as spot-cleanser on pimples for a smooth complexion.
16. Spread on apple cider vinegar under arms and the bottoms of feet to eliminate and prevent odors.
17. Apply on bruises to get rid of purple, blue, and green discolorations of the skin.
18. Add to juice for a variety of health benefits.
19. Directly apply some apple cider vinegar to bug bites and other itches for instant relief.
20. Mix with a little water and drink for an all-natural, energy-boosting pick-me-up.
21. To remove a wart, wrap a cotton ball soaked in apple cider vinegar around it overnight.
22. Swallow a teaspoon to battle acid reflux.
23. Use one part apple cider vinegar to nine parts water and wash vegetables and fruits before eating.
24. Add a drop or two each morning to juice or water for digestive health.
25. Get rid of the hiccups with one teaspoon full of apple cider vinegar.
26. Take two tablespoons before bed to lower blood sugar by morning.
27. Reduce cellulite by soaking a towel in apple cider vinegar and laying over troublesome spots.
28. Soak a sore foot, ankle, or any joint in a tub filled with apple cider vinegar to reduce swelling.
29. Add with some water to a spray bottle to mist over eczema.
30. Pour over cuts and scrapes for a natural healer.
31. Add to dressings, soups, and other foods to act as an appetite suppressant.
32. Dab on to the tip of a finger and spread inside the ear to alleviate pain of an ear infection.
33. Use in the shower to fight yeast infections and balance pH levels.
34. Take a few tablespoons full each day to relieve symptoms of gout.
35. Spread just a bit on cords and furniture to keep cats away.
36. Mix with honey to help with joint health and pain-free movement.
37. Stir in a tablespoon to a mug of warm water in the morning to detox your liver.
38. Leave a dollop of apple cider vinegar on age spots overnight to reduce any discolorations.
39. Smooth over scars to reduce the brightness.
40. Mix together 2 parts water to one part apple cider vinegar for a high-performing denture cleaning solution.
41. Drink a tablespoon to reduce bronchial swelling.
42. Soak nails in apple cider vinegar to fight off fungus.
43. Take a tablespoon or two to loosen bowel movements when constipated.
44. Add apple cider vinegar and honey to a cup of warm water before bed for a tasty sleep aid.
45. Add about a ½ cup to the laundry in place of fabric softener.
46. Replace salt on all types of foods with apple cider vinegar to get a delicious flavor and lower sodium intake.
47. Drink a few teaspoons mixed with water each day to help lower cholesterol.
48. Sprinkle in areas around the house to discourage cats from marking their territory.
49. Drink a mix of apple cider vinegar and ice cold water in the morning for an instant metabolism boost.
50. Fight acne with overnight applications of apple cider vinegar brushed around affected areas.