We are now offering curbside, no-contact pick up as a shipping method.
Note: We understand that you may need help picking out products and finding the right protocol for you. Curbside is not the place for these conversations as we all do our part to thrive through this virus. We are happy to help you choose your regimen, just give us a call during out phone hours, Monday – Saturday, 10 am – 5 pm. Our number is 301-474-8791.
As of now, pickup hours are the following:
How No-Contact Curbside Pickup Works:
1. When choosing Shipping Options as you place your order, choose “Curbside.”
Replacements and substitutions are not available for curbside pickup
2. When your order is ready for pickup, you will receive an email notification saying that your order is ready for pickup.
3. Stop by the shop between 10am-5pm Mon-Sat, and prepare for your No Contact Pickup. Staff are no longer approaching cars at this time.
4. Call 301-474-8791 or honk your horn to let us know that you’re here.
5. Please give us your first and last name, and we will fetch your order.
6. The Smile employee will place your order on the table out front for you to pick up.
7. Enjoy your order 🙂
By Choosing Curbside Pickup, I Understand:
- The instructions listed above, especially the hours that curbside pickup is available (Monday-Saturday 10am-5pm).
- I will be notified by email when my order is ready for pickup.
- Most orders are fulfilled within a day. However some orders may take longer. Due to safety protocols, Smile maintains a smaller fulfillment staff on site, and delays may be possible. I understand my order will not be available unless I have received the email saying it is ready for pickup.
- That I must enter my e-mail address correctly when ordering, because I will receive shipping or pickup notifications via e-mail.
- That curbside pickup is No-Contact, and I must adhere to the instructions listed above for my safety and the safety of Smile employees during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- That curbside pickup is for pre-orders only. Any order adjustments or new orders must be made over the phone.
This is a policy that all employees are required to follow, and exceptions cannot be made.
All of us at Smile want to provide the best service we possible can during this pandemic. We are glad to take your e-mailed feedback and suggestions as to our current shipping and ordering processes (email@example.com)
Our policies are designed to provide the greatest level of safety to our community during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Thank you for your patience and support!