Healing Your Life™ Ayurvedic Wellness Program
Learn how to take charge of your health, and Heal your Life~ in 6 two hour classes!
Based on the popular book, “Healing Your Life: Lessons on the Path of Ayurveda” by Dr. Marc Halpern, founder of the California College of Ayurveda.
In these fascinating, fun and interactive classes, learn how to bring the ancient teachings of Ayurveda into your life. Ayurveda is the oldest system of medicine in the world, the sister science to Yoga, and addresses healing at the root.
In the six classes you will learn:
- The basic principles of Ayurveda
- Your natural constitution and the nature of any imbalances you may have
- The Cause of Disease
- How to Heal Your Life using five sense therapies, including:
- Healing Your Life through food, touch (self-massage), aromatherapy, color therapy, music therapy and healthy lifestyle routines
- Healing techniques including meditation, nasal cleansing, pranayama (breathing techniques), and more!
For more information: www.Healing-Your-Life.com
Saturdays & Sundays 2/15, 2/16, 2/22, 2/23, 2/29, 3/1
4912 Berwyn Road, College park, MD 20740
For more information and to register, contact Emanda Thomas:
About the Instructor:
Emanda Thomas a certified yoga instructor, trained in the traditional style of Hatha Yoga and Restorative Yoga from the Sivananda Ashram in the Bahamas. Her classes emphasize breathing and relaxation to support inner healing and overall wellness. They are great for all levels of students seeking a non-competitive environment to practice.
She is also enrolled as an intern with the California College of Ayurveda (CCA), and will complete her training to become certified as an Ayurvedic Health Counselor this summer. CCA is accredited by the National Ayurvedic Medical Association. She offers one on one consultation sessions, workshops, and classes for anyone looking to become more empowered on their wellness journey.